Investor Relationsskip content up to main navigation
Established as the MAM Software Group Inc at the beginning of 2006, MAM Software is a market leader in fully integrated business management solutions for businesses with complex distribution requirements. MAM Software Group is publicly traded in the United States under the symbol "MAMS.OB". Recent quarterly and annual filings are available from the SEC, for ease we have included a direct link to the relevant part of the SEC website
|MAM Software Group Investor Presentation.pdf||901.06 KB|
The latest SEC filings from MAM Software Group Inc.
- 8-K - Current report » 16 May 2013
- CERTNAS [Paper] - Certification by the National Association of Securities Dealers Automated Quotation approving securities for listing » 9 May 2013
- 8-K - Current report » 9 May 2013
- 8-A12B - Registration of securities [Section 12(b)] » 9 May 2013
- 10-Q - Quarterly report [Sections 13 or 15(d)] » 7 May 2013
- 10-Q/A [Amend] - Quarterly report [Sections 13 or 15(d)] » 1 February 2013
- 8-K - Current report » 1 February 2013
- 10-Q - Quarterly report [Sections 13 or 15(d)] » 1 February 2013
- 8-K - Current report » 21 December 2012
- 10-Q - Quarterly report [Sections 13 or 15(d)] » 6 November 2012
Corporate Governance Principles
MAM is committed to maintaining the highest standards of business conduct and corporate governance, which we believe are essential to running our business efficiently, serving our stockholders well and maintaining MAMís integrity in the marketplace. MAM maintains a code of business conduct and ethics for directors, officers (including MAMís principal executive officer, principal financial officer and principal accounting officer) and employees, known as our Code of Ethics of Business Conduct. You can access the document by clicking here..